Are you a dedicated Year 1 Teacher that has an excellent ability to transition young pupils from play lead learning to a more traditional classroom-based...
Are you a dedicated Year 1 Teacher that has an excellent ability to transition young pupils from play lead learning to a more traditional classroom-based day?
Celsian Education is working with a Good Infant School in Doncaster to recruit a passionate Primary Teacher to work in a Year 1 class for the full year, starting in September 2018.
You will be responsible for the planning and delivery of lessons in an average sized Year 1 class. Experience in developing nurture, phonics, speech and language development is essential. Experience of Read, Write Inc is beneficial but not essential.
This school has a passion for giving all pupils, of all abilities equal access to a high-quality education and welcomes applications from both experienced Teachers and NQTs, that share their ethos and mindset.
- Must hold a UK recognised teaching qualification, i.e. BSc QTS, BA QTS, CERT ED, PGCE, B.Ed
- Excellent understanding of Nurture
- Excellent understanding of Speech and Language development inc Phonics
- Are enthusiastic, professional, reliable and flexible
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Have a strong desire to help others
What we offer:
- Dedicated consultants with a wealth of recruitment and education knowledge
- Market leading rates of pay
- Ability to work on day to day or long-term assignments in schools across South Yorkshire
- Access to a wide range of CPD training through Celsian Education
- £250 refer a friend scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.