Celsian Education is currently working with a popular school in Worksop to recruit a Year 5 Teacher to work in their 2 form entry school....
Are you an enthralling Primary Teacher available to work in September 2018?
Celsian Education is working with a progressive School in Worksop to recruit a dynamic Year 5 Teacher to work on a 2 term assignment starting in September 2018.
You will have access to a highly experienced Teaching Assistant who will support you in quickly build relationships with pupils in your class. With an early focus on Year 6 SATs, you will plan and deliver inspiring lessons to engage all pupils, as well as provider booster and intervention support to children when required.
This is a welcoming, diverse school who are driven to support children and the wider community and encourage applications from Teachers who share this ethos, whether you are an experienced Teacher or NQT, we want to hear from you.
What you will require:
- Relevant qualifications (e.g. QTS)
- Evidence of positive classroom management
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to Ofsted standards
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- A passion for education within your specialism
- NQTs are very welcome to apply
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- £250 Recommend a Friend bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.