Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for...
Are you a passionate Primary Teacher looking for long-term work in September?
Do you want to work in an Outstanding Primary School?
Celsian Education is working with a friendly and supportive school in Chesterfield to recruit a dedicated Year 1 Teacher for a full-time long-term assignment starting in September.
You will be supporting pupil transition from Early Years to more formal lessons that they will expect from the rest of their education. Phonics screening will be at the heart of this assignment, meaning speech and language development, phonics screening is essential as well as nurture development. Read, Write Inc is beneficial but not essential.
You will have the ability to deliver consistently good and outstanding teaching and understand how to nurture good behaviour for learning. You will need excellent communication skills to maintain a bond with parents to help build a fantastic relationship with the children to help them have a positive and bright future.
The ideal candidate should:
- QTS - B.Ed., PGCE, Cert.Ed.
- Have previous experience working in Key Stage 1.
- Have excellent Key Stage 1 Knowledge
- Proven behaviour management skills
- The ability to quickly engage with pupils
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pa
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- £250 Recommend a Friend bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.