Are you driven to develop young childrens speech and language skills?
Celsian Education is currently recruiting passionate Speech and Language specialists to support primary aged children to improve their communication skills.
Working in primary and infant schools across South Yorkshire on day to day and long term assignments, you have an excellent opportunity to support children in growing their speech and language skills as well as develop their confidence. You will not only have a highly rewarding job but the ability to work around your current commitments, giving you excellent work-life balance.
Celsian Education work with a number of schools exclusively, meaning we can introduce you to a number of schools that use us on a regular basis, giving you the ability to build long-term relationships with schools and feel a part of their valued staffing team. We pride ourselves on our ability to understand our candidate and clients needs, meaning we regularly introduce staff to schools that they thrive in.
What you will require:
- Qualified to minimum Level 3
- Experience working in a Primary setting
- Positive behaviour management
- The ability to work positively and effectively under pressure, taking note of, and acting on, all issues relating to the well-being and safeguarding of children
- You must be approachable, inspiring and enthusiastic with excellent communication skills
- The ability to demonstrate a consistent level of teaching support to facilitate the classroom teachers delivery of lessons
What we offer:
- Market leading rates of pay
- Highly committed and hardworking Consultants to support you during your assignments
- Quality free CPD delivered by educational experts supported by ongoing on the job training
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.