Celsian Education is working in partnership with a popular secondary school in Chesterfield to recruit Male PE Teacher to start work in September for a...
Are you a diverse Biology Teacher that can engage students in inspiring practical and theory lessons?
Celsian Education is working with a Good school in Chesterfield to recruit a passionate Biology Teacher to deliver inspiring lessons to Key Stage 3 and 4 pupils.
You will be joining a lively science department where you will be using high-quality lab equipment to inspire students to understand the fundamentals of life. You will be able to receive support from the highly experienced head of department to assist in planning and differentiate your lessons to support all students abilities.
Applications from NQTs, experienced Teachers and Biology specialists will be warmly welcomed.
We have excellent relationships with our schools and understand their needs, we have a passion for understanding our candidates and placing them in schools where they will thrive and build a long-term relationship. If you want to work for a team that listens to your needs, apply for this job now.
What you will require:
- Relevant qualifications (e.g. QTS)
- Evidence of positive classroom management
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to OFSTED standards
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education within your subject
- NQTs are very welcome to apply
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- Recommend a Friend £250 bonus scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.