Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for...
Dedicated Year 4 Teacher required for a part-time year-long contract.
Celsian Education is working with a supportive Primary School in Rotherham, to recruit a dynamic Primary Teacher to work Wednesday - Friday, starting in September.
You will be working on a job share with Wednesday as a PPA day. You will work as a team to provide an exciting and engaging education for your class. In a year that can be the middle ground between SATs, it is important for you to keep students inspired and engaged in education.
This school is proud to be the centre of their local community and graded Good by OFSTED. They are excited to receive applicants from newly qualified and experienced teachers, to ensure you have the opportunity to work in a school who is eager to grow young minds and inspire the next generation to learn, apply for this role now.
What you will require:
- Relevant qualifications (e.g. QTS)
- Evidence of positive classroom management
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to Ofsted standards
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education within your subject
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- £250 Recommend a Friend bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.