Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for...
Are you a dedicated Chemistry Teacher with a passion for engaging pupils in theory and practical science lessons?
Are you looking for either day to day work giving you complete flexibility of when you work? Or are you looking for the stability of long-term work?
Celsian Education is expanding at a rapid rate and working exclusively with a number of supportive secondary schools in the Rotherham area. As a result we are recruiting for a number of dynamic Science Teachers service their needs. You will plan and deliver theory and practical Chemistry lessons in Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4.
Whether you need day to day work to fit around commitments or want the consistency of a long-term assignment, we need you. Our schools are dedicated to building long-term relationships with supply staff, enabling you to feel like part of their team, without the commitment of a permanent contract.
What you will require:
- Evidence of positive classroom management
- A strong and creative approach to lesson delivery
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- Recommend a Friend bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.