Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond...
Celsian Education are currently looking for experienced Level 3 Early Years Teaching Assistants who are Nurture Specialists within the North Manchester area.
We have a number of opportunities starting in both September and October where Primary Schools are looking for candidates with experience of providing nurture support to new intakes of children into a nursery and reception classes.
The ideal candidates will be able to support to children both in groups and on a 121 basis with:
- Basic life skills
- Communication skills and language development
- Be able to work on children's personal development plans (PDP's) with the assistance of the class teacher to bring each of these children up to speed.
To be considered for this, you will be required to:
- Be qualified to minimum of Level 3
- Be experience working in a Primary school, preferably in an EYFS setting
- Have strong positive behaviour management
- Have the ability to work positively and effectively under pressure
Celsian Education can offer you:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking dedicated Consultants who will endeavour to find the most relevant assignments suited to your needs
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- Competitive rates of pay to reflect the role you are doing
- Recommend a Friend bonus of £150
Celsian Education has been placing Teachers, Teaching Assistants and Support Staff since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively and are one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education)
If you are interested in registering with Celsian Education in relation to these opportunities we require all applicants to attend a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure please contact our Manchester branch on 0161 8398005 to discuss things further and arrange a registration interview.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.