Celsian Education is currently working closely with a vibrant and supportive school in Sheffield to recruit a diverse Level 3 Teaching Assistant to start work...
Celsian Education are currently working with a primary school in Bolton to recruit for a level 3 teaching assistant. The school are looking for someone who is experienced in working with KS1 & 2 children and has recent experience in a school setting. The ideal candidate will ideally be available 5 days a week for Day to Day cover or long term placements.
Successful applicants must be enthusiastic, efficient and inspiring, and also committed to their own professional development, whilst being an exceptional practitioner in all other aspects of teaching.
To be considered for the roles you must:
- Hold BTEC or NVQ Level 3 - 4 (or equivalent) in either TA / Childhood Studies or Childcare or Education.
- Hold a current enhanced DBS (or be happy to apply for one through Celsian)
- The ability to quickly build rapport with pupils, and be skilled in behavioural management
- Work on a one to one basis and also with the whole group
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work flexibly as part of a team, as well as on your own initiative
- Be comfortable working on both a one to one and group basis with pupils who need additional support, and also to assist the Teacher in delivery, planning and preparation of lessons
- Experienced in support Special Educational Needs pupils would be highly beneficial
- Experience of supporting children's learning effectively would be advantageous, but successful candidates will have a positive, proactive attitude.
If you are selected to work for Celsian Education the benefits are:
- Access to a large data base of local teaching vacancies
- Competitive rates and weekly pay
- Personal consultant and daily support
- 24/7 access to the branch
- Supporting NQT's starting careers.
- Continuing Professional Development.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.