Visual Impairment I Teaching Assistant I OldhamCelsian Education have an exciting opportunity for a level 3 teaching assistant to work 121 with a visually impaired...
Celsian Education are currently working in partnership with Primary Schools in the Manchester, Salford and Bury areas of Greater Manchester and are looking to recruit several Teaching Assistants to support and develop KS1 in improving their phonics.
In this role you will be required to:
- Working with the classroom Teacher you will be able to differentiate the curriculum to meet the specific learning needs of the children
- The ley element is to be able to motivate and encourage young children and to be able to make the lessons engaging to ensure they remain focused and interested
- As a TA you will be able to identify children within the class who may require additional support and be able to profile 121 / group support work to bring key areas such as phonics, literacy, numeracy or writing skills up to an improved level
- Monitor their progression and assist them in managing the work load
The ideal candidate will hold the following experience / skills
- Experience delivering sessions on phonics within KS1
- Hold a recognised Teaching Assistant qualification
- Have an excellent level of English, ideally grade C or above at GCSE
If you feel you hold the necessary experience and skills and interested in this position please apply today with your full CV as well as a covering letter with personal statement. If you would like more information about this role and any other opportunities within the Greater Manchester area's please contact our Manchester branch on 0161 8398005.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.