Are you a Wakefield Based Primary Teacher? Are you looking for more work life balance? Are you looking for Opportunities to work in various...
Are you a Wakefield Based Primary Teacher?
Are you looking for more work life balance?
Are you looking for Opportunities to work in various local schools in your area?
Then Celsian Education can help!
If you are a Primary teacher whether it be Early Years, KS1 or KS2 we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for experienced teachers and NQT's to work in our partner schools on a day to day and long term basis with the chance of a future permanent role.
Will you be the next supply teacher to inspire the children of Wakefield?
Our Schools are supportive and welcoming and can offer you new opportunities to help further your career, and help you achieve the work life balance you have been looking for.
What you need?
· To be a Qualified Teacher with QTS
· To be an innovative practitioner
· Be an enthusiastic, creative and inspiring class teacher.
· Be able to develop and maintain good working relationships with local schools and have the skills needed to support and embrace school initiatives.
· Have a good working knowledge of current educational issues, particularly effective methods of teaching, learning and assessment processes and be committed to continuing your professional development.
· Be fully committed to safeguarding and equality of opportunity.
What to expect from working with Celsian!
· A supportive Team to guide you through your next career move
· Continuing CPD courses to help broaden your skill-set
· A wide range of job opportunities to choose from
· Professional Career advice
· Be paid to scale
· Flexible work options
· A local agency with a 4.9* rating on Google from past and current employees
If you would like more information about joining our team and our current job roles in Wakefield and Leeds please contact us ASAP.
Contact Sam on 0113 244 0140 or email
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.