Are you an organised DT Technician looking for long-term work? Celsian Education is working with a large secondary school in Rotherham to recruit a Design...
Are you an organised DT Technician looking for long-term work?
Celsian Education is working with a large secondary school in Rotherham to recruit a Design and Technology Technician, to work on a full-time, long-term assignment.
Starting work immediately you will prepare materials and ingredients as required by the subject teacher prior to lessons, ensure hand tools are kept in optimum condition and stored correctly and organise extra equipment for lessons. Ongoing maintenance of equipment and tools in the workshop and classroom areas is essential as well as keep all classrooms organised and free from hazards. You will also assist Technology staff in developing appropriate resources for teaching and learning.
The successful candidate will need to meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience of working in a Secondary School as a DT Technician
- Ability to show initiative and to prioritise ones own work and that of others
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually
- Self-motivating with the ability to multi-task
- Confident in the use of ICT
For all applicants we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your local LA.
- An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent and accurate rates of pay.
- We will offer the successful candidate a stimulating and supportive working and learning environment.
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of schools
- Recommend a friend Bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.