Celsian are looking for Learning Support Assistants to work in secondary school environments in Wakefield. The aim of the post is to provide support for...
Are you a Learning Support Assistant who has experience working in Autism? If so then we would like to hear from you
We worked in partnership with a number of schools in Dudley who are currently searching for LSA's in their school to work one to one with children with mild to severe autism.
What we are looking for:
- Confidence in classroom management
- Recent experience of working within a Primary environment
- Ability to engage and inspire young people - Flexibility and adaptability - Ability to work in Thurrock schools we want someone with the following skills:
- An outstanding role model for teaching and learning
- Values the importance of teamwork and operates with flexibility
- Is inspirational and dynamic
- Sympathetic to the aims and ethos of the School
- Is happy, enthusiastic and has a sense of humour
- Committed to nurturing the development of every child within an inclusive environment
To be success for this LSA Autism role it is essential to have the following:
- *Sincerity and passion for the SEN sector, being patient and caring are incredibly important
- *C grades in GSCE Maths and Science so you feel confident with the levels of work.
- *A level 3 qualification
- *LSA Autism for the academic year
- *Personal experience working with a family member or members is invaluable experience
If you are interested in this post then please apply by selecting the link below
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.