Are you a vibrant School Administrator looking for the flexibility of agency work? If you are looking for the ability to work on various day...
Are you a dynamic School Administrator with experience with SIMs and parent pay?
If you are looking for the flexibility of day to day assignments or consistency of long-term work without the need to commit to a permanent contract, we can help.
Celsian Education is working with a variety of primary and secondary schools in the Doncaster area to recruit diverse and adaptable School Administrators to support our school's staffing needs.
You will join friendly administration teams where you will support a variety of administration roles which could include the efficient running of systems such as SIMS and Parent Pay, responsibility for maintaining the front of house when answering phone calls and directing and replying to emails on behalf of the school.
- Excellent administration and interpersonal skills
- High level of computer literacy and keen attention to detail.
- A willing and flexible attitude
- Experience working in an educational environment in an administrative role
- SIMS and Parent Pay experience beneficial but not essential
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- Recommend a Friend bonus scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.