Are you an English Specialist who can confidently deliver preset lessons to Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 pupils? Celsian Education is working in...
Are you an English Specialist who can confidently deliver preset lessons to Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 pupils?
Celsian Education is working in partnership with a dynamic Secondary School in the Rotherham area to recruit an inspiring English Cover Supervisor to work day to day and long-term assignments.
Behaviour Management and eagerness to instil a passion for English Language and Literature are essential. You will also need to be flexible and deliver lessons for other departments in the schools. Behaviour Management and eagerness to instil a passion for English Language and Literature are essential.
What you will require:
- Evidence of positive classroom management
- A strong and creative approach to lesson delivery
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
For all applicants we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs
- An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent and accurate rates of pay
- We will offer the successful candidate a stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of schools
- Recommend a friend Bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.