Are you an animated Early Years Teachers with a talent for engaging young pupils in educational play? Can you make learning fun? Have you got...
Are you an animated Early Years Teachers with a talent for engaging young pupils in educational play?
Can you make learning fun?
Have you got an in-depth understanding of Phonics and Nurture, with proven results in improving students capabilities?
We are currently working in partnership with a high number of infant and primary schools in and around the Doncaster area to recruit high energy Early Years Teachers to work on both day to day and long-term assignments. Our schools pride themselves on building long-term relationships with supply staff, so although you are not part of their permanent team you will feel like it.
Celsian Education are passionate about candidate and client care which means our service to you is some of the best you will experience when working with supply agencies. So apply for this role and work for a personable agency that will listen and understand your individual needs.
What you will require:
- Evidence of positive classroom management
- A strong and creative approach to lesson delivery
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- Recommend a Friend bonus scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.