English Teacher Required in Tameside- Start ASAP Are you an experienced English Teacher looking for a new career path?Are you NQT looking to kick start...
Are you a dedicated ICT Teacher, capable of engaging KS4 pupils in fascinating computer science lessons?
Celsian Education is working with a popular Secondary School in Worksop to recruit an expert ICT Teacher to work on a full-time long-term assignment starting in January 2019. You will have access to state of the art equipment to enable you to deliver inspiring ICT lessons and booster sessions to KS4 pupils.
This school has a passion for providing enabling pupils to achieve and exceed the level of education they thought possible, giving them excellent foundations for life and the successful candidate will be like-minded, willing to envelop themselves in their school ethos. NQT's are welcome.
What you will require:
- Evidence of positive classroom management
- QTS certified
- A strong and creative approach to lesson delivery
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- £250 Refer a Friend Scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.