Are you a dynamic Teaching Assistant with a passion for supporting students to engage with education? Celsian Education is currently recruiting driven Level 3 Teaching...
Dynamic Level 3 Teaching Assistants Required in the Chesterfield area.
Celsian Education is currently working closely with forward-thinking and supportive schools in the Chesterfield area. To meet the needs of these schools we are seeking to recruit passionate teaching assistants to help nurture their children.
We are seeking Teaching Assistants who can hit the ground running and make a positive impact on children's learning. If you hold a Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification and have experience in supporting an age group at school, we can help.
We can provide you with the ability to build long-term relationships with the schools that you work with, you can work on part-time or full-time long-term assignments, or you can stick to the flexibility of day to day supply.
What you will require:
- Qualified to minimum Level 3
- Experience working in a Primary setting
- Positive behaviour management
- The ability to work positively and effectively under pressure, taking note of, and acting on, all issues relating to the wellbeing and safeguarding of children
- You must be approachable, inspiring and enthusiastic with excellent communication skills
- The ability to demonstrate a consistent level of teaching support to facilitate the classroom teachers delivery of lessons
What we offer:
- Market leading rates of pay
- Highly committed and hardworking Consultants to support you during your assignments
- Quality free CPD delivered by educational experts supported by ongoing on the job training
- £250 Refer a friend bonus scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.