PE (Female) Teacher Required in Rochdale- January Start URGENT REQUIRED!! Are you an experienced PE Teacher looking for a new career path?Are you NQT looking...
Are you an energetic female PE Teacher that is determined to instil drive, determination and good health and wellbeing practice in students that you work with?
Celsian Education is working with a popular secondary school in Sheffield to recruit a passionate Female PE Teacher on a full-time basis starting immediately.
Working with both Key Stage 3 and 4 pupils you will be required to deliver inspiring practical lessons that will help instil drive and determination. You will also be required to deliver quality theory and practical lessons to pupils taking GCSE Physical Education.
The school strives to attain the highest standards in their work, having respect for others and developing their individual talents. Academically, students make very good progress and our teaching is highly regarded. To work for a school where you feel valued and part of the team, apply for this role now.
What you will require:
- Relevant qualifications (e.g. QTS)
- Evidence of positive classroom management
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to OFSTED standards
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- NQTs are very welcome to apply
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- £250 Recommend a Friend bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.