Intervention Teacher Derby£118 170 daily rateIntervention Teacher for immediate startAre you an experienced Primary Teacher? Have you had experience offering SATs Booster classes / interventions?Celsian...
Are you a dedicated Level 3 Teaching Assistant that is experienced in intervening to support pupils accessing education?
Celsian Education is currently working with a large number of primary and secondary schools in Rotherham to recruit talented intervention specialists to engage students in education.
You will work with small groups or on a 1:1 basis with pupils who require additional support to access the relevant curriculum. These pupils may well need behaviour support if they are struggling to adapt and will need inspiration and positive support from you to help them engage.
If you love a challenge and love to help pupils achieve, this is the ideal job for you.
What we require:
* Level 3 Teaching Assistant Qualified
* Have excellent knowledge of raising attainment and engaging students in education
* Experience of teaching Primary or Secondary School setting
* Use positive and effective classroom management techniques
* Be able to plan suitable stimulating lessons
* Have excellent subject knowledge.
* You must have a DBS that is on the DBS update service or be prepared to undertake a new DBS with Celsian Education.
What we offer:
* Dedicated consultants committed to getting you to work with a wealth of recruitment and education experience
* Market leading rates of pay
* Regularly run, free CPD courses to keep your skills sharp and updated
* Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.