Celsian Education are seeking an English Specialist teacher for a school near the Harborne area of Birmingham. This position is an IMMEDIATE start and full...
Are you a confident English Teacher that can quickly engage students of all abilities?
Celsian Education is working in partnership with a large secondary school in Barnsley to recruit a dedicated English Teacher to start work immediately, until the end of the academic year to cover a maternity leave.
Working in a friendly English department, you will be required to deliver inspiring lessons to KS3 and KS4 pupils including a focus on revision for students preparing for exams.
This school is dedicated to supporting staff and students to overachieve in their role at the school and will give you all the advice you need to engage pupil and instil a core subject that will give them a strong foundation to succeed in life.
- QTS - B.Ed., PGCE, Cert.Ed., SKITT, Teacher First Qualified
- Have previous experience in delivering English Lessons in a secondary school setting
- Proven behaviour management skills
- The ability to quickly engage with pupils
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Have a strong desire to help others
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to where you live
- An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent and accurate rates of pay
- We will offer the successful candidate a stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- £250 Recommend a friend Bonus scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.