Wakefield Based Primary Teachers required for January Starts local WF Schools!Are you a creative and forward-thinking Primary Teacher looking for more Work / Life balance?...
Engaging German Teacher required for a full-time long-term assignment starting in November.
Are you able to engage secondary students in inspiring language lessons?
Celsian Education is currently working in partnership with a Good School in Sheffield to recruit a driven German Teacher to deliver lessons to KS3 and KS4 students inspiring them to learn new languages and envelop new cultures.
You will work in a friendly and welcoming school that we have a close relationship, meaning we can ensure you work in school that you will thrive in. We need MFL specialists to work on both day to day and long term assignments, so if you need the consistency of work or the flexibility of day to day cover, we can help.
What we require:
* German Specialism B.Ed., PGCE, CertEd, Learners First, SKITT
* Have excellent knowledge of German Language
* Experience of teaching KS4
* Use positive and effective classroom management techniques
* Be able to plan suitable stimulating lessons
* Have excellent subject knowledge
* You must have a DBS that is on the update service or be prepared to undertake a new DBS with Celsian Education
* Dedicated consultants committed to getting you to work with a wealth of recruitment and education experience
* Market leading rates of pay
* Regularly run, free CPD courses to keep your skills sharp and updated
* Refer a Friend bonus scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.