From January 2019, Celsian will have a requirement for a full time Teacher of Science to work on supply for 2 terms. The school is...
Confident Science Teachers required for day to day and long-term assignments in Sheffield.
Celsian Education is currently looking for newly qualified and experienced Science Teachers to work on both day to day and long term assignments at schools in the Sheffield area.
Registering with Celsian Education as a Science Teacher, you will have the opportunity to work with various Secondary Schools in your local area. You will have the choice of working on day to day, long-term and even permanent job opportunities, giving you full control of how you want to work.
Our schools are eager to build long-term relationships with their supply staff, meaning for the right person there is every opportunity for regular ongoing work.
- Flexibility in when you work
- Opportunity to build a long-term relationship with caring schools
- The opportunity to widen your experience
- Access to both temporary and permanent jobs at schools local to you
- Ability to work on day to day or long-term assignments in schools across South Yorkshire
- Access to a wide range of CPD training through Celsian Education
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- £250 Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.