Maths Teacher Required- January 2019 Start in Bury Do you have great behaviour management skills?Are you passionate about teaching Maths?Do you have experience in working...
Dynamic English Teachers Needed for a full-time long-term assignment in Worksop.
Celsian Education is working with a popular secondary school in Worksop who require an English Teacher, starting in January until the end of the academic year. There is also an opportunity for this role to go permanent for the right candidate.
Starting in January 2019, you will join a high energy English Department, where you will plan and deliver lessons in Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 classes. A passion for improving attainment and instilling a passion for a subject that will stay with them for life is essential. Positive behaviour management a must as well as the confidence to throw yourself into the school's ethos.
We have excellent relationships with our schools and understand their needs, we have a passion for understanding our candidates and placing them in schools where they will thrive and build a long-term relationship. If you want to work for a team that listens to your needs, apply for this job now.
What you will require:
- QTS Certified
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education within your subject
- Proven behaviour management skills
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- £250 Recommend a Friend bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.