x3 Learning support assistants part time Derbyshire up to £200 per week Learning Support Assistant Derbyshire Are you a primary or SEN teaching assistant seeking...
Celsian Education are working with a specialist schools based in Birmingham for the above role. You will be an advocate for schools visions and goals whilst maintaining all the policies and working practices they adhere to. You would be required to include and integrate all learners to ensure a clear understanding is met as well as other members of staff. You will be working with learners aged between 11-24.
- Hold a degree in either Speech and Language Therapy, Speech Pathology, or Speech Sciences.
- Member of the Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists (RCSLT)
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Full Enhanced DBS covering both Children and Adults.
- Understanding of clinical governance framework.
- Recent experience as a Speech and Language Therapist in the last year.
- Over 2 years overall education based experience.
- Experience of managing a caseload of clients with complex needs.
- Ability to prepare detailed care plans and support packages.
If you have any of the qualities or abilities above, please get in touch with Owen Phillips on: 0121 633 4698 for more details.
At Celsian Education we will offer any candidate registered with us, free CPD training to enhance or refresh on training previously completed or looking to do. We believe it's as important to train all our practitioner's as it is to find them work.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.