Part time Teacher of PE The role and the school Celsian Education have been asked to work in partnership with one of our client...
Are you a passionate Music Teacher who thrives off instilling your love for music on secondary pupils?
Celsian Education is currently working in partnership with a large secondary school in Sheffield to recruit a creative Music Teacher to work on a part-time long-term assignment.
You will join a small Music Department that has a wide range of music and IT equipment, where you will plan and deliver inspiring theory and practical lessons to KS3 and KS4 students. You will also support pupils studying for their GCSE's.
This school welcomes applicants from NQTs and experienced Music Teachers. If you can support pupils in understanding the theory to write inspiring music and bring out their creative flair, this is the ideal role for you. Apply now to avoid disappointment.
What we require:
- Science Specialism B.Ed., PGCE, CertEd, Learners First
- Have excellent knowledge of Music
- Experience of teaching music up to KS4.
- Use positive and effective classroom management techniques
- Be able to plan suitable stimulating lessons
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- You must have a DBS that is on the DBS update service or be prepared to undertake a new DBS with Celsian Education
What we offer:
- Dedicated consultants committed to getting you to work with a wealth of recruitment and education experience
- Market leading rates of pay
- Regularly run, free CPD courses to keep your skills sharp and updated
- £250 Refer a Friend bonus scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.