Celsian Education is currently recruiting newly qualified and experienced Nursery Nurses to work on both day to day and long term assignments in Primary Schools...
*NURSERY NURSE RECRUITMENT OPEN DAY - 1ST NOVEMBER 10 - 3PM*
Diverse Nursery Nurse Required for day to day and long-term assignments in Sheffield!
Celsian Education is currently expanding at a rapid rate and is recruiting for Nursery Nurses to work on day to day and long-term assignments in private nurseries and schools near you.
As a result, we are holding an open day at our office on Thursday 1st November so you can ask any questions about registering with us for work. Come and meet the team and start your career with our highly experienced and supportive team here at Celsian Education.
If you would like to book a time to meet us or have any questions before attending, apply for this role now with your CV.
What you will require:
- NVQ3 in Childcare / CACHE Level 3
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A range of positive behaviour management techniques
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- Recommend a Friend bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.