SEMH Teaching Assistant I KS1 I Oldham Are you a qualified teaching assistant with experience working with SEMH children? Are you genuinely passionate about raising...
Are you a confident Level 3 Teaching Assistant with a passion for improving students ability to access education?
Celsian Education is working with a friendly and supportive primary school in Rotherham to recruit a Teaching Assistant to work in their open plan Early Years Unit and Key Stage 1 classes. This is a full-time long-term assignment starting immediately, lasting until Christmas.
Early Years Unit:
Working in the unit, you will be progressing development plans for a group of children allocated to you. Developing nurture and speech and language will be a large part of this role.
Key Stage One:
Working in either of the Key Stage One classes, you'll provide support to students to develop speech and language, preparing and following up phonic screening results. You will also support pupils with booster lessons for Key Stage 1 SATs.
We are a highly experienced agency that has an excellent understanding of the demographics of South Yorkshire schools. With a passion for developing long-term relationships with candidates and schools, we have great success in developing excellent working relationships with you in schools where you thrive.
What you will require:
- Qualified to minimum Level 3
- Speech and Language Development
- Nurture Development
- Phonics Screening Experience
- Year 2 SAT's boosters
- Experience working in a Primary setting
- Positive behaviour management
- The ability to work positively and effectively under pressure, taking note of, and acting on, all issues relating to the well-being and safeguarding of children
- You must be approachable, inspiring and enthusiastic with excellent communication skills
- The ability to demonstrate a consistent level of teaching support to facilitate the classroom teachers delivery of lessons
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- Recommend a Friend bonus (up to £250)
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.