From January 2019, Celsian will have a requirement for a full time Teacher of Science to work on supply for 2 terms. The school is...
Are you a qualified teacher of science looking for a new challenge in a rewarding environment?
Celsian Education are working on behalf our partner school in Kirklees to acquire a science teacher, commencing January 2019.
This Pupil Referral Service proffers a safe space for young people who have additional Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs. The setting works both on a small, whole class basis and 1:1 guided support for those who can no longer attend mainstream education.
Often hard to reach, a nurturing pedagogical approach can make the difference to these young people's lives.
To apply, you must:
- UK QTS, or an overseas equivalent with experience providing UK curriculum.
- Science-based specialism: either Physics, Chemistry or Biology.
- Experience supporting SEMH pupils, within a specialist or mainstream setting.
- Able to teach up to KS4, leading to GCSEs.
- Be adaptable, situations can change quickly within these environments and you must adapt.
Celsian Education can offer:
- High rates of pay, dependant on your scale and specialism.
- Free or reduced-price CPD to help support your career within a new a sector.
- Paperless time sheets and PAYE, paying you what you are due with no umbrella company fees.
- Dedicated 24hr support from an experienced SEN Consultant in-branch.
If you have the required skill-set listed above, please contact Celsian Leeds and ask for Adam Proud.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.