We are looking for a number of experienced Teaching Assistant for long-term roles to work in our primary schools located across the West Midlands.You will...
A confident SEND Teaching Assistant is required to work on a full-time long-term assignment in Sheffield, supporting a student with MLD.
Celsian Education is working in partnership with a popular primary school in Sheffield to recruit a dedicated Level 3 Teaching Assistant to work on a 1:1 basis with a child with Mild Learning Difficulties.
You will work closely with the child throughout lessons to enable them to engage with the planned lesson, as well as 1:1 sessions to support and develop their Individual Learning Plan.
This school is passionate about ensuring all their pupils have equal access to education and welcome applicants from candidates who are driven to the same goal.
What you will require:
- Level 3 Childcare Qualification
- A strong and creative approach to lesson delivery
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- Recommend a Friend bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.