Maths Teacher Required- January 2019 Start in Bury Do you have great behaviour management skills?Are you passionate about teaching Maths?Do you have experience in working...
Confident Cover Supervisors required to deliver pre-set lessons in Secondary Schools in Doncaster?
Celsian Education is working with a variety of secondary schools in and around Doncaster, to meet the demands of work from these schools we urgently need passionate Cover Supervisors for both day to day and long-term assignments. Working in KS3 and KS4 lessons you will quickly engage with students to deliver preset lessons and have proven behaviour management techniques to keep the class on task.
We have long-term relationships with our schools and pride ourselves on our ability to introduce you to schools where you will become an integral part of their school team, even though you are working on supply.
What you will require:
- Evidence of positive classroom management
- A strong and creative approach to lesson delivery
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- Recommend a Friend bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.