PE (Female) Teacher Required in Rochdale- January Start Are you an experienced PE Teacher looking for a new career path?Are you NQT looking to...
A confident Female PE Teacher is required for a full-time long-term assignment in Sheffield.
Celsian Education is working with a dynamic secondary school in Sheffield to recruit a passionate PE Teacher on a full-time contract starting in November.
Working with both Key Stage 3 and 4 pupils you will be required to deliver inspiring practical lessons that will help instil drive and determination. You will also be required to deliver quality theory and practical lessons to pupils taking GCSE Physical Education.
This school strives to lead by example, providing students with role models that can inspire them to be highly successful in life and giving respect to everyone around them. They welcome applicants from teachers that share their vision. To work at a school where they are proud to make a difference, apply for this role now.
What you will require:
- Teacher Qualified with QTS status
- Evidence of positive classroom management
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to OFSTED standards
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- £250 Recommend a Friend bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.