Wakefield Based Primary Teachers required for January Starts local WF Schools!Are you a creative and forward-thinking Primary Teacher looking for more Work / Life balance?...
Are you a dedicated Health and Social Care Teacher available for a full-time long-term placement starting after half term?
Celsian Education is working with a large secondary school in Sheffield to recruit a confident Health and Social Care Teacher to work on a full-time assignment starting in November until Christmas, with the potential for extension.
You will plan and deliver engaging lessons to pupils up to Key Stage 5, supporting pupils as they start to focus on exams in the new year. Knowledge and ability to deliver PE lessons is beneficial but not essential.
This school has a passion for equal opportunities and enabling students of all ability access to a high-quality education. They welcome applications from teachers who share their vision, so apply now to make sure you work in a school where you will feel like part of the team.
What you will require:
- Relevant qualifications (e.g. QTS)
- Evidence of positive classroom management
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to OFSTED standards
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- £250 Recommend a Friend bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.