Are you a confident and dynamic Nursery Manager, looking for a new challenge? Celsian Education is working with a private nursery in Rotherham to recruit...
Celsian Education are working with a West Yorkshire LEA to build the SEN Transformation and Compliance team.
This post is for a Strategic SEND Reform & Compliance Manager, tasked with rapidly improving and reforming the LEAs SEN provision.
The remit will be to provide oversight and partnership engagement & challenge for the SEND reforms. You will need to have detailed knowledge and understanding of the SEND Reforms and demonstrate experience in delivering aspects of this work.
The outcomes delivered by this new specialist team will be:
- Clarity on the remit, function & governance arrangements for the SEND Strategic Partnership Board, along with a coordinated approach on the remit and role of associated task & finish groups
- Engagement and co-production on the SEND agenda with parent forums and C&YP with SEND
- Key partners, namely the CCG, parent/carers schools and the LA are fully aware of their duties and challenge where there are gaps in delivery
- Creation of an overarching SEND strategy across education, health and social care that has been co-produced and widely shared with parents/carers and C&YP
- Ensure the District is fully self-aware of progress and risks to delivery via an appropriate self-evaluation system
- Preparedness for the SEND Inspection and to be the SPOC
These posts are suitable for those with SEN, SENCo or Leadership experience. To find out more, or to apply, please contact Celsian Education Leeds branch and ask for Adam Proud.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.