Key Stage 2 Teacher | Intervention | Year 6 | Leicestershire Celsian Education is currently recruiting Key Stage 2 Teachers who specifically have experience teaching...
Confident and diverse Key Stage 2 Teachers required to work on day to day and long-term assignments in Sheffield.
Do you want to work for a supportive agency that can provide you with work in schools where you can build long-term relationships, with the need for a permanent contract?
Celsian Education expanding at a rapid rate and have a great demand for Primary Teachers to deliver lessons in KS2. Roles will vary from delivering preset lessons from training and sickness cover to planning and delivering lessons. All roles will need the ability to quickly build relationships with student and staff, use a variety of positive behaviour management techniques and have the ability to adapt to different working environments.
As an agency, we can provide you with the ability to build long-term relationships with the schools we work with. Having the ability to choose the days you work gives you the ability to have full control of your work/life balance and if you need consistency of work, we have long-term work available too.
What you will require:
- Teacher Qualified with QTS status
- Evidence of positive classroom management
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to OFSTED standards
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- £250 Recommend a Friend bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.