We are looking for a Teaching Assistant to work within a friendly primary school located in WalsallYou will be assisting the class teacher by helping...
We are looking for a number of experienced Teaching Assistant for long-term roles to work in our primary schools located across the West Midlands.
You will be assisting the class teacher by helping the identified student(s) to learn as effectively as possible, both independently and in group situations.
Are you looking for an opportunity to develop professionally in a primary school setting? Do you have previous experience in a primary school setting? Do you want to be part of a supportive, respected staff?
As a Teaching Assistant you will be part of the school team. You will be supporting the class teacher by helping the identified student(s) to learn as effectively as possible, both independently and in group situations. You will be encouraging independent learning as well as organizing creative and educational activities.
This is a long- term role for the academic year.
The ideal candidate:
- Have prior, recent experience of working with children in an educational context.
- Have a sense of creativity and be eager to get stuck in, working with the children and teachers on projects and extracurricular activities.
- Be full of energy and enthusiasm.
- Demonstrate what additional and different learning techniques you have to help close the gap between lower and higher level ability pupils.
- Be willing to commit to a 5 day a week role.
- An approachable, calm and professional manner.
- Have positive behaviour management skills.
- Adaptability and flexibility in working practices and the ability to know when to use initiative.
- Have a strong academic background with strong literacy and numeracy skills.
- Set high expectations in line with the school's standards.
- Have positive working relationships with children, staff and parents.
- Will be available to start immediately.
- Is looking to continue to develop the team and school to create an even greater learning environment for all of the children through innovative teaching and learning.
- Offers great professional development opportunities for its staff.
- Is very well-resourced.
- The children are well behaved and love school
- Friendly, dedicated and passionate staff that are valued by the school and parents.
If you are interested in this position then please apply by selecting the link below
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.