Primary Teachers | Supply | Leicestershire Celsian Education is currently recruiting Primary School Teachers (experienced and newly qualified), who are available for day-to-day Teaching opportunities...
Supply Teachers needed in West Midlands for January
Celsian Education specialise in recruiting teachers to work in schools throughout the UK. Our West Midlands team has built an excellent reputation and we are looking to increase the pool of high-quality teachers that we work within the local area.
The advantages of being a supply teacher;
- No need to plan lessons
- Choose which days you want to work
- Get to experience a wide range of schools
- Offers you flexibility
Why choose Celsian as your supply teaching agency?
- We will put you first - we pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and professional development that we offer our teachers and support staff
- We are a widely recognised, award-winning education recruitment company
- We offer an excellent 'refer a friend' scheme that pays you up to £250 for each candidate you refer to us after they have worked and been paid for their first 10 days
- We pay our teachers in line with the Agency Worker Regulations (AWR) meaning you will be paid equally to a permanent employee
- We ensure that you will have your own dedicated consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
If you are interested in supply work then please apply by selecting the link below
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.