Primary Teachers | Supply | Leicestershire Celsian Education is currently recruiting Primary School Teachers (experienced and newly qualified), who are available for day-to-day Teaching opportunities...
Do you consider yourself to be a model supply teacher? Are you seeking day-to-day, short or long term supply teaching assignments immediately?
If so, then we have opportunities across Walsall and Sandwell that we would like to speak to you about.
We are accepting applications from both Primary and Secondary school teachers and those who can work on either a full or part-time basis. Whether you are looking for day-to-day or the ideal short or long term assignments, we would be delighted to hear from you to discuss further exactly what positions you are looking for and what you would like to achieve for this academic year and beyond.
Undertaking the role of a supply teacher can be both challenging and rewarding in equal measure and it also allows you to experience a variety of classrooms and age groups
Some benefits of the role are:
- Relief from paperwork and tasks such as planning, target setting and assessments
- Flexible working hours
- Being able to experience life in a variety of different schools
- The chance to exchange ideas with other teachers, which can lead to new and/or different ways of teaching
- If you are looking to return to the profession, then supply teaching is the perfect way for you to introduce yourself back into the classroom Responsibilities of the role:
- Contributing the highest standard of physical, emotional and social care for each child
- Distributing pre-set work and ensuring that this is completed by the end of the lesson
- Providing pupils with necessary feedback, encouragement and support
- Leaving notes at the end of each lesson for the teacher that you are replacing; this will be greatly appreciated
- Occasionally, you may also supervise pupils during events and projects outside of the classroom such as cultural outings, field trips and excursions
Requirements of the Candidate
- You will need to hold UK QTS or be suitably qualified to teach in UK schools
- To possess effective classroom management strategies
- To be as flexible as possible with regards travelling around East London
- Having a DBS already on the Update Service or the willingness to complete a new DBS application
- Ability to communicate effectively with others Long term supply teachers have the same teaching responsibilities as permanent members of staff.
- You will prepare lesson plans and teach pupils in accordance with the national curriculum.
- You will be responsible for marking students' work and giving feedback, constructive criticism and support when needed and/or appropriate.If you would like to apply for the role of supply teacher then [please apply by selecting the link below
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.