Cover Supervisor Required in Manchester- Start ASAPCover Supervisor RequiredManchester£60-£75 per dayDo you have experience working with children?Would you like to improve your work-life balance?Are...
Cover Supervisor Required in Manchester- Start ASAP
Cover Supervisor Required
£60-£75 per day
Do you have experience working with children?
Would you like to improve your work-life balance?
Are you available to work at short notice in Manchester?
Celsian Education is currently working with an academically successful 'outstanding' school in the Manchester area and looking to recruit a Cover Supervisor to start in ASAP on a long-term basis.
"Pupils' outstanding achievement is a consequence of outstanding teaching and learning. Teaching is very well matched to pupils' abilities, employing a wide range of activities that cater for all learning styles and engage pupils fully. The unswerving focus of the headteacher on raising standards and ensuring that every pupil achieves as well as they can is pivotal to the college's success. His clear vision and unequivocal direction set the climate for an energetic institution with a sense of common purpose." Ofsted
- Ongoing agency training and support through Celsian Education
- Excellent transport links to Manchester
- Competitive pay rates
- Excellent daily pay rates paid weekly
- Access to a dedicated Secondary consultant 24/7
- Providing CPD
- And much more...
- Experience in being a Cover Supervisor is desirable but not essential
- Educated to Degree Level or Equivalent
- Enthusiastic and a drive to succeed
- Passionate in educating young people
- Strong behaviour management
- To be aware of how systems, policies and procedures vary from school to school and to work inside the guidelines, for sanctions, behaviour, delivery of work etc
- The ability to explain, supervise and respond to any questions from pupils about work that has been set, regardless of subject
To apply for this Cover Supervisor role in Manchester, please to contact Rufina on 0161 839 8005 or email
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.