Do you have experience of delivering engaging lessons to secondary school pupils in a variety of subjects? Or are you a sports coach who has...
Do you have experience of delivering engaging lessons to secondary school pupils in a variety of subjects?
Or are you a sports coach who has excellent behaviour management and lesson delivery skills?
Celsian Education is working with a large secondary school in Rotherham to recruit a Cover Supervisor for a full-time long-term assignment, starting immediately until the end of the academic year.
You will deliver set lessons in the absence of teachers to pupils in Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4. Confidence and a passion for education is essential, as well as adaptability and strong behaviour management skills.
This is a full-time long-term assignment, however, if you are looking for day to day cover we are also able to help. Apply for this role now and let me know your ideal role.
What you will require:
- Evidence of positive classroom management
- A strong and creative approach to lesson delivery
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- Recommend a Friend bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.