SEN Specialist | TA | LSA | South Leicestershire Celsian Education is currently working in partnership with a number of SEN schools in South Leicestershire...
SEN Specialist | TA | LSA | South Leicestershire
Celsian Education is currently working in partnership with a number of SEN schools in South Leicestershire so we are recruiting specialist SEN Support Staff to work in our schools.
We are now looking for Teaching & Learning Support Assistants to start working in SEN schools ASAP.
- Have you worked in schools or Clubs with children with SEN?
- Do you have 1:1 or group experience with children with SEN in any of the school Key Stages?
- Do you have an understanding of the different Special Educational Needs, and how to support pupils with them?
- Are you Team-Teach trained?
If you answered 'yes' to any of the above, then we'd love to hear from!
We do consider TAs & LSAs, who have worked in a mainstream setting, with relevant skills and experience.
In this role, you will demonstrate a professional approach, be able to take initiative, and work effectively alongside permanent members of staff. You will have the aptitude to form good relationships and be able to communicate effectively with parents and other professionals. It is vital that you hold a valid, recognised qualification and/or have previous experience within an SEN environment in the UK, within the last 3 years.
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have up to date professional childcare-related references (covering the last 2 years)
- Have an enhanced DBS disclosure on the Update Service or be happy to apply for one
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- A wide variety of different positions, both day to day and long term
- Continued support through all placements via a dedicated Consultant
- CPD courses
If you are interested in this role, apply via the advert today.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.