Maths Teacher Required- January 2019 Start in Bury Do you have great behaviour management skills?Are you passionate about teaching Maths?Do you have experience in working...
Are you a dedicated English Teacher who has a passion for ingraining a love for English language and literature?
Celsian Education is currently working in partnership with a large secondary school in Doncaster to recruit an inspiring English Teacher to work on a full-time long-term assignment.
Starting immediately until Easter 2019, you will be required to plan and deliver lessons in Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 classes. A passion for improving attainment and instilling a passion for a subject that will stay with them for life is essential. Positive behaviour management a must as well as the confidence to throw yourself into the school's ethos.
We have excellent relationships with our schools and understand their needs, we have a passion for understanding our candidates and placing them in schools where they will thrive and build a long-term relationship. If you want to work for a team that listens to your needs, apply for this job now.
- Teacher Qualification and hold QTS Status
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education within your subject - Proven behaviour management techniques
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Market leading rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- £250 Recommend a Friend bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.