Supply Teachers needed in West Midlands for January Celsian Education specialise in recruiting teachers to work in schools throughout the UK. Our West Midlands team...
Are you an animated and engaging Primary School Teacher looking for day to day or long-term assignments in Chesterfield?
Do you have the ability to instil the importance of education in young minds?
Celsian Education is working in partnership with a variety of Primary Schools in the Chesterfield area to recruit passionate Primary School Teachers to cover day to day absences, giving you the flexibility to work around your current commitments or long-term assignments to give you the consistency of income.
We have work available for teaching Early Years, Key Stage 1, Key Stage 2 and PPA cover, so tell us where your strength lies. Our schools are eager to meet teachers that are experienced or NQTs, so no matter what your availability and experience we can find you suitable work.
What you will require:
- Teacher qualified and QTS certified
- Evidence of positive classroom management
- A strong and creative approach to lesson delivery
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A wealth of Education experience in the branch, to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
- Recommend a Friend bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.