Supply Teachers needed in West Midlands for January Celsian Education specialise in recruiting teachers to work in schools throughout the UK. Our West Midlands team...
Are you a diverse HLTA that is available for a full-time long-term assignment starting work in January?
Can work in a variety of age groups? Do you have proven results in boosting SAT's grades?
Celsian Education is currently working with a supportive and passionate primary school in Doncaster to recruit a Higher Level Teaching Assistant to cover a maternity leave starting in January 2019.
You will deliver lessons in teachers absence, provide intervention and SAT's booster sessions in both Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2. Proven experience with increasing Maths, English and Science grades is essential. This school will be able to give you all the resources required to deliver successful lessons and will support you in any way you require.
This inclusive school has a passion for teaching and encourage staff to create learning experiences that will stick with pupils for the rest of their life. So if you want to make an impact on a child's life and give them the stepping stones they need to make the most of their life opportunities this role is for you.
Celsian Education is currently recruiting for various day to day and long term assignments across South Yorkshire and are recruiting a solid team of teachers and support staff to build long-term relationships in schools local to you, so if this role isn't quite right just see why you should still apply.
What you will require:
- HLTA qualified
- Experience working in a Primary setting
- Positive behaviour management
- The ability to work positively and effectively under pressure, taking note of, and acting on, all issues relating to the well-being and safeguarding of children
- You must be approachable, inspiring and enthusiastic with excellent communication skills
- The ability to demonstrate a consistent level of teaching support to facilitate the classroom teachers delivery of lessons
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A wealth of Education experience in the branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
- Recommend a Friend bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.