Dynamic Nursery Nurses Required for Short and long-term absences in Private Nurseries and Early Years Units in Sheffield. Celsian Education is expanding at a rapid...
Dynamic Nursery Nurses Required for Short and long-term absences in Private Nurseries and Early Years Units in Sheffield.
Celsian Education is expanding at a rapid rate and currently recruiting newly qualified and experienced Nursery Nurses to work on both day to day and long term assignments in Primary Schools across the South Yorkshire area.
You will work in our partnership private nurseries, pre-schools and schools nursery provisions who are eager to develop ongoing relationships with the supply staff they use, this can easily lead to regular, ongoing work with a school that want to make you feel part of their team. The roles involve you being responsible for carrying out activities with small key groups and for the overall care and supervision of the children. If you are looking to gain experience in a variety of education settings, expand your experience or want control of when you work, here at Celsian Education we are able to help.
- Flexibility in when you work
- Opportunity to build a long term relationship with caring schools
- The opportunity to widen your experience
- Access to both temporary and permanent jobs at schools local to you
- Ability to work on day to day or long term assignments across South Yorkshire
- Access to a wide range of CPD training through Celsian Education
- Level 3 Teaching Assistants qualification or above
- Able to provide working references covering the past two years
- The ability to be flexible and available for work at short notice
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- Recommend a Friend bonus scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.