Nursery Nurse Derby £8 per hour Celsian Education are looking for Nursery nurses and assistants in the Derby/shire area from January 2019 on both day...
Are you a diverse Nursery Nurse who can adapt to a variety of Early Years Units and private nursery settings?
Celsian Education is working with a number of private nurseries and schools Early Years units to recruit engaging Early Years Practitioners. You have the ability to work on both day to day and long term assignments in the Barnsley area.
You will quickly settle into our friendly nursery settings, build rapport with pupils and staff, deliver personal care, progress IEPs, complete observations and provide recommendations for child development.
We have both part and full-time positions available, so no matter what your circumstances and availability for work, we can find work to suit your needs.
Celsian Education are passionate about our candidate and client care which means our service to you is some of the best you will experience when working with supply agencies.
What you will require:
- NVQ3 in Childcare / CACHE Level 3
- A strong and creative approach to lesson delivery
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- Recommend a Friend bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.