Celsian Education are currently seeking a range of Learning Support Assistants who have recent experience within Education at a college. The College is question has...
Are you a Level 3 Qualified Teaching Assistant that specialises in complex learning needs?
Celsian Education is expanding at a rapid rate and is in urgent need for outstanding SEN Teaching Assistants to support students with a combination of different needs. These disabilities will include mental health, relationships, behavioural, physical, medical, sensory, communication and cognitive.
You will work with supportive teaching teams that will provide you with specific support and strategies to enable you to engage effectively with students in their learning and enable them to participate actively in classroom activities and the wider community.
We can provide you with short-term contracts such as day to day absence and sickness cover, to the consistency of full and part-time long-term assignments. No matter what your circumstances, we can support you in finding work if you have a positive and hard working ethic.
What you will require:
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant or Health and Social Care Qualified
- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated
- Experience of supporting a variety of SEND
- Have empathy, patience and the drive to make a difference
- A passion for education
- The ability to demonstrate a consistent level of teaching support to facilitate the classroom teachers delivery of lessons
- Team Teach certification desirable but not essential
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants striving to find assignments suited to you
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- The opportunity to be part of a forward-thinking locally owned agency that cares
- We fully appreciate the role our candidates play in the success of our business and always go that extra mile to ensure you feel valued
- Free CPD
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.