Female PE Teacher South WorcestershireCelsian Education is working with a school that is looking to take on a Female PE Teacher with immediate effect. This...
Are you a dynamic Geography Teacher that wants long-term work in a supportive school?
Are you available immediately?
Celsian Education is working with a forward thinking Secondary School in Sheffield to recruit an engaging Geography Teacher to join their experienced Humanities Department for a full-time long-term, with a potential for a permanent contract.
This full-time long-term assignment will start work immediately so you will quickly build relationships with staff and pupils, enveloping yourself in the school spirit. You will plan and deliver inspiring lessons up to Key Stage 4 that will engage pupils of all abilities. You will also provide students with additional support to raise attainment and support revision towards exams.
There is ample onsite parking and guidance from a highly experienced team, who will quickly envelop you into the school team.
What you will require:
- Hold a UK recognised Teacher Qualification and QTS certified
- Evidence of positive classroom management
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to OFSTED standards
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
What we offer:
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- Become a valued member of the Celsian teaching team
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- Recommend a Friend bonus (up to £250)
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.