Are you an inspiring Design and Technology Teacher that can cover a variety of subjects such as woodwork, resistant materials and graphics. Celsian Education is...
Are you a dedicated Design and Technology Teacher to cover a variety of subjects such as woodwork, resistant materials and graphics?
Celsian Education is working in partnership with a vibrant school in Barnsley to recruit an engaging DT Teacher to start work as soon as possible until the end of the academic year.
You will join a small and supportive teaching team and have access to top of the range equipment to enable you to plan and deliver inspiring and engaging lessons to pupils up to GCSE level.
Celsian Education is working with a variety of schools across South Yorkshire for day to day and long-term work, so if this role isnt right for you, we can help find you work in schools that you will thrive in. Apply for this role and tell what work you want.
What you will require:
- Evidence of positive classroom management
- Teacher Qualified, QTS certified
- A strong and creative approach to lesson delivery
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- £250 Recommend a Friend bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.