Are you a dynamic Geography Teacher looking for a part-time long-term assignment in January? Celsian Education is working in partnership with a large ambitious secondary...
Dedicated Geography Teacher Require for a full-time long-term assignment starting as soon as possible.
Celsian Education is working in partnership with a large ambitious secondary School in the Chesterfield area to recruit a confident and engaging Geography Teacher to begin work immediately on an ongoing basis.
This is a forward thinking school that encourages building a close relationship with supply staff, giving you every opportunity to build a long-term relationship with a dynamic school that could easily lead to regular work in the future.
- Delivering planned lessons in the absence of the current Geography Teacher
- Marking of all work
- Managing pupils behaviour both in class and when required, outside of the classroom
- Supporting student queries
- Involvement in Parents Evenings and additional meetings as and when required
- Supporting and championing the schools safeguarding policies
- Adhering to school policies and procedures at all times
- Teacher Qualified, QTS Certified
- Evidence of positive classroom management
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to OFSTED standards
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- Recommend a Friend £250 bonus scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.